Mercerville, NJ AreaDescription:
Position Overview This position is responsible for performing cleaning job assignments under direction of the team leader providing quality and timely cleaning services to customers. Must have the ability to understand verbal and written instructions in the English language. Personal car with proper insurance preferred to use 2-3 times per week to drive to cleaning sites. Must consistently display a positive attitude and have a strong work ethic. This position will be exposed to homes with dogs, cats, birds, and/or other pets. In addition, we do clean human urine/excrement (typically in or around toilet areas with gloves) but no animal excrement and/or blood.
Essential Job Functions
House cleaning involves, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning/sanitizing toilets, scrubbing showers and bathroom floors (bathroom floors are cleaned on hands and knees), kitchen cleaning (including outside of all cabinets and appliances), and mopping floors. Additional essential job functions are:
- Must be able to perform the following physical requirements:
Frequent fine hand manipulations
Frequent stair climbing
Occasional driving (in personal car and/or company car)
- Must be able to meet the following weight requirements:
Carrying: Up to 20 lbs.
Lifting: Up to 25 lbs.
Pushing: Up to 20 lbs.
Pulling: Up to 20 lbs.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Display a courteous and cooperative attitude towards fellow employees, supervisors and customers
- Service and sanitize equipment daily
- Report broken, lost, or damaged equipment timely and properly
- Observe all company general rules, policies, and procedures including wearing of uniforms, rules of conduct and attendance.
- Maintain a professional appearance and clean uniform at all times
- Good attendance
- Full (not provisional) valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Clean background check
- Car insurance (with proof that you are listed as a driver)
- Non-slip soled shoes or tennis shoes
- Ability to work from 7:50 am – 4:30/5:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Employee meetings start at 7:30 am bi-weekly
- First five days of employment start at 7:15 am
- Ability to clean 3-5 homes per day
- Ability to withstand frequent exposure to cleaning solutions, dust, mold & mildew (in shower/tub areas), and pet hair/ pet dander
- Learn and follow all company operational and general policies and procedures pertaining to expected work assignments and general employee conduct
- Results Driven
- Handle Pressure
- Provide Constructive Criticism
- Foster Teamwork
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Enjoy labor intensive work
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the operation. Please call 609-249-4581 for inquiries on this posting.