Fairview Heights, IL Area
Do you have a great attitude?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that cares about doing things "the right way?"
Do you take pride in your work and enjoy getting recognized and paid for it?
If so, we're looking for people like you!
Come work for the biggest and best housecleaning business in the St. Louis metro area. We treat our employees right and empower them to treat our 1100+ customers great.
We have immediate openings in our Fairview Heights office (near St. Clair Square).
Why are we a great place to work? Here are 12 good reasons:
* No nights! No weekends! Paid every Friday! 37-42 hours per week is typical.
* Start at 8AM daily, off 4-6PM typically.
* $300 in hiring/retention bonuses during your first two months!
* MONTHLY MERIT RAISES ($.15/hour).
* Paid mileage, holidays, vacation (up to 3.5 weeks) and $8.25/hr travel time.
* Everyone gets their birthday off with pay! Yes, everybody!
* $10.25-$11.00/hour starting pay.
* $11.25+/hour in 3-6 months as a Team Leader ($.75/hour raise minimum).
* $12.50+/hour possible in 12 months as a Trainer ($.75/hour raise minimum).
* Full medical, dental, and vision benefits paid 50%.
* Company match retirement plan.
* Career opportunities available! 100% of our promotions are from within & we are growing!
Qualified applicants will:
* Pass our background checks.
* Be drug-free.
* Enjoy being part of a team.
* Care about the details and doing things "the right way" for every customer.
* Be a reliable person that can be counted upon by the rest of the team.
* Have a great attitude and work ethic!
* Have a car, license, and proof of insurance (you drive 1/4-1/2 the time).
* Have previous job stability (at least one 1+ year job...if you have a string of short-term jobs, that is a strong indicator of someone lacking the right attitude).
* No experience necessary! Our two week training program is intense and detail-oriented. Our work is physical and is not for everyone. Those with the right attitude, attention to detail, and work ethic will flourish at our company. Those with marginal, self-centered attitudes, and those that do not care about the quality of their work, will fail at our company.
If you want to know more about us, we have open interviews every Monday 8:30-11:00 AM and Wednesday 1:00-3:30 PM. You may also pick up an application (in a box by our back door) and drop it off before 9:00 AM or e-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org