Austin, TX AreaDescription:
The Cleaning Authority is looking for positive, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Over 95% of our Managers started out as Professional Housecleaners and followed our Career Opportunity Path to achieve their career goals. Become part of North America’s leading residential cleaning service by applying today!
Apply now in person between 8:30 and 3pm! We hire on the spot!
The Ideal Candidate Will Display:
• Exemplary Attendance
• A Positive Attitude
• 100% effort
• A Commitment to Quality
• A Willingness to Learn The Cleaning Authority’s Detail-Clean Rotation System
• Pride in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
• A Desire to Clean efficiently
• A Team-oriented Approach to Success
• A Commitment to Following Office Policies and Procedures
• A Current and Valid Drivers License with a Clean Driving Record
• A Clean Background Check
The Cleaning Authority offers its Professional Housecleaners:
• Competitive Hourly Pay
• Weekly Pay
• Monday through Friday Daytime Hours
• Paid Travel Costs
• Paid Training
• Paid Travel Time
• No Nights/Weekends
• Full Time Work (35-40 Hours per week, OT Available)
• Opportunities for Advancement
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Environmentally Responsible Company
Why work for us?
• Our average 5-day paycheck was $478 last week (before any mileage reimbursement)!
• No nights! No weekends! Paid every Friday! 37-42 hours per week is typical.
• Start at 8AM, off typically between 4-6PM (could rarely be slightly earlier or later).
• We have company cars for each team. But, as a backup, if you had to drive your own car for work, we pay mileage.
• Paid holidays (6), paid vacation (up to 2 weeks) and paid prep and travel time at $11/hour. Plus an annual bonus of $500 on your anniversary!
• Start at $11/hr. Up to $12 /hr after 1-2 months when you become a Certified Professional Housekeeper (if you are awesome...you are, right?).
• Then ongoing performance raises.
• Top cleaners make up to $14/hr and top trainers make $15+/hr.
• Tips & bonuses.
• Overtime available if desired.
• ACA Compliant Healthcare plan available and more. . .
• Career opportunities available! 100% of our promotions are from within & we are growing!
• This is a long term, consistent, full time, year round, day job with Austin's premier housecleaning service.
Qualified applicants will:
• Be over 21 years old.
• Pass our background checks.
• Take pride in their work.
• Have a great personality and work ethic.
• Have valid driver's license.
• Have previous job stability (at least one, 1+ year job).
• Have the knowledge that this job is like a physical fitness program! Our work is physical and is not for everyone.
• Be reliable, detail-oriented, and friendly.
Applications taken at our office M-F from 8:30am to 3pm. Please APPLY IN PERSON* , as we are looking to hire on the spot! If you have questions before you come in, CALL us at 512-956-8221. 5555 North Lamar, Suite E117 (facing Guadalupe) Austin, TX 78751*
Finally, feel free to forward this link to a friend as we have more than 1 position available.**
*** IF YOU WORK FOR A COMPETITOR, bring us your current pay stub and we will almost certainly increase your pay substantially! ***